Wednesday 9 May 2012

Strange days………………………



Dreadful nights,
Sunken thoughts, 
shallow tides,
Unfaithful dreams, 
Unrequited highs……
Quest of betrayal, 
Is it THE END
My lovely friend? 
surrender or dive,
Fake or smile, 
Another life,
where, zeros meets binaries,
tsunami of pain,
triangle of minds,
Circle with open ends!
Collide with,
ray of light,
Your shoulder my plight.
No strands, 
No horses to hold on,
Enter & exit,
no farewells, no regrets, 
politically correct,
socially radical.
Without any conclusions,
with all confusions,
Not a combat of love,
wireless connection.
My blood shot eyes!
your aroused lifestyle,
lost souls,
year after years
with same old fears,
battling,
merely surviving.
So let go! 
Dislodge without reciprocating.
Slumber on tranquilizers,
hallucinate on precedent.
Pledge me not,
Consider me yes. 
Perceive without watching,
Listen without hearing.
Suffer in temptation, desperation, isolation, Separation, condemnation.
Wake up!
Inaugurate,
your 
Strange days!