Tuesday 15 May 2012

Betrayal




“Life has been really thrilling, learned a lot from the series of eventful situations. Saw another episode of backstabbing. It is ironic that people you trust most, they tend to betray you awfully. Some people could go to extreme extents. It is seriously unbelievable. Talking about believe, what is that? With the passage of time and happenings around me: with people. I am getting at the verge of losing all kinds of trust and understanding of facts, faiths & friends. I'm learning to disbelieve feelings/sentiments which seem twisted and upside down with no regret. People are not what they look, especially those you tend to trust, they are the one who shows their true colors. Or maybe this is our built in trait that we cannot control. They say “Love”, what is Love! I don’t know, mere disguise, behind disguise is the fact of disbelieve and the threat of betrayal which is a constant of proportionality in every relationship, therefore Love is inversely proportional to truth, our hidden desires becomes distress in most cases and for some people it is just an amusement played tactfully and most interesting fact; people who look most innocent, are the most dangerous ones, because things which they can pull, are so amazing that it is not easy to comprehend or sallow. Betrayal is the word which confuses me so much and the concept is ever green. 


"One should rather part ways than be betrayed". 


"There is no deceit in death; it delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of faith". 


"Betrayal can only happen if you love". 


Have you ever visualize why we say we love our parents or children, just because they are our parents or children, had we not had that relationship with them, we would have not loved them with same zeal and spirit, so basically it is all about the natural strings that are attached and that is the reason of our love for our siblings, spouses, parents and children. There is so no such thing as “Infinite or Unconditional Love, we love for reasons, sometimes it because of our relationship or sometimes it is our desires. You might not agree with me on this notion but fact remains hidden in ourselves which we could only sense and reveal if we want to.

“Infinite Love is the Only Truth” (when written), everything else is an illusion of our mind which transcends our feelings and makes us think beyond our mental capabilities which are mere illusions. 
Even the Love of God, as they say that it is being practiced in the form of faith or religion, why people love God, just because He has promised for things, imagine if there was no such promise than, what? Did people have loved God? I bet not, so basically, we all love because of our own vested interests. I also do not understand that how one could love God when they hurt humans, I mean isn’t it insane that we hurt our fellow human beings in a manner we tend to destroy all which matters and then we turn back to God for forgiveness. That is lame; and shame on humanity…..you can’t Love God by hurting people. I don’t get it. Let us re-write the theory of understanding fellow human beings. Let’s not dwell on our hangups, in terms of ‘my will”, “my wish”, “my command”, “my promise”. The day we kill this “my” factor from our thoughts, we shall start living the real life, life of substance and character. Let’s for a change say, “Your wish is my command” and see what happens and take it from there. And for our own “My’s” and “I’s” let other decide our fate, why can’t we win our wishes by being phenomenal…………..as Iqbal said “teri raza kya hay” so my point, let’s have a situation where our fate, our destiny, our lovers, friends and life says “ teri raza kya hay” and then we do what we want, with default settings…………..that is possible in life. Everything is possible. There is unknown charm in this concept of attaining our own wishes by virtue of others. “This is a lock which no one has a key of”, because of our own sacred egos, so called self respect and fear of God. Today if it is proven that there is “No Heaven” or “No Eternal Reward” than in that case, no one will  pray to God or do anything what religions says. People “doughlay log” (dual natured), they want heaven for themselves so we do all what is required in the greed of Heaven. If there will be no heaven or life after death, we will even betray GOD. Human beings are most confusing, creatures. People can sell our their souls, and also some people can sell their religion and God. Betrayal is the basics of humanity, if we don’t betray than we cannot survive. All major wars, battles, empires and countries are won or lost due to the betrayals of most important and loyal confidants/lovers/partners and friends. Starting from Trojan War, Roman Empire, Mughal Empire, and also World War I & II both had its elements of conspiracies and betrayals of Generals. 
If someone hasn’t had the taste of first hand betrayal in life they have not seen the life yet. Human being is completed only when they are betrayed upon by the fellow human being, most importunately, the closest ones. Luckily I had several chances and encounters in life to be betrayed upon and I have learned so much from all such events in my life. I thank all of my loved ones who betrayed me. Dear all it is because of you, that who I am today and what I have become, what I shall be :) Had I not tasted all of it, gifted by you all, I would have not gotten the real essence of life, and haven’t been able to write my works and poetry. I am so glad that today in life I am capable to pull such amazing thought provoking masterpieces of philosophy, prose and poetry; it’s all because of my [Betrayful] friends. And I am able to invent theories and words [Betrayfull or Betrayfulest]. Now I prepare myself for all kinds of betrayals, in life, as I know it is forthcoming so might as well enjoy its charm and its shine on me. I do not get sentimental about it. I have come to point in life to understand that Betrayal is a normal Human trait and it tend to happen, no matter how nice or sincere you are, so might as well, be prepared for it and enjoy it too. I know I am vulnerable, matter of fact remains that that people will betray me. Some people betray for money or materials and others for emotions, love, sex, rivalry, rage or revenge. Sab Bakwas hay. Sabb Gorakh dhanda hay. Sab ko apnay matlab or maqsad darkar kay. I don’t get this world and these people but cant help it. Everyone reminds me of Gidh (Vultures), sometimes I myself reminds me of the same breed but what the hell I am a human too. But I don’t believe in betrayals and I guess God has made people like myself for others so that they could have someone to betray upon, if this world won’t have persons like myself than, it would be impossible to betray or play. 
Dunya ka nizam, ham jesso ki waja say chal raha hay. I don’t want anyone’s money or materials or anything else, I have no desire to reach any heights, or to win any race or to beat anyone. I live in my own world and I don’t mind. I am in quest of an ultimate desire, a forgotten faith, or sensational scent, or an ultimate sense of pleasures: AN ETERNAL EMANCIPATION-MY SIXTH ELEMENT: for that I am ready to learn anything. I will find my lost cause soon and yes without betraying anyone.
Now I don’t say “why me”, I simply say “try me”.

Finally, I would sum it up in this manner “Anyone who hasn’t experienced the ecstasy of betrayal knows nothing about ecstasy at all”.