Thursday 21 March 2013

SENTIMENTS






Karachi has been so quiet and dead due to so many killings, strikes and riots, very terrible and sad. These situations create unnecessary depression in the air which we cannot avoid. Media plays important role but we can’t help it as we have to keep up with things as what has been happening around us, for information sake. I wish peace could prevail in Karachi and could be sustained forever. We Karachities are peace loving and sweet people, I have no clue that who are those people, those create and cause all those terrible things, who control and support them, have no clue as everyone seem to be disoriented. So far I have never met a single soul who liked the idea of terrorism, target killing, snatching, mugging, riots or any other crime. Than question remains, who are those people? God knows: I just wish things could change as such situations just being damaging in all regards.

Coming back to my thinking head, I wanted to share something very insignificant and out of the ordinary. The word metaphysics means in latin, beyond the physical realm. It is the plane of our feelings, emotions and the spiritual connection with the Superior Being, God, Mother Nature, or whatever image means the grandiosity of Creation for you. The study of metaphysics has one premise: that the universe inside is like the universe outside. ("As above, so below" is a phrase found in the Emerald Table). A spiritual path is a path towards one's self. Through it, one begins to understand the harmony with which the universe works. By learning to keep the physical, mental and emotional aspects in balance, our life aligns with the universal harmony, to experience the peace in the heart that nurtures us, regardless of the events outside. Metaphysical practices are based on Vedanta, Quantum Physics, and the works of many secular, religious and spiritual beings who have transcended the ordinary nature or life. In metaphysical practices there are deep reflections about the nature of life, our purpose on earth, our roles as humans, and our relationship with the divine. Meditation is one of metaphysics' main tools and if we are able to learn to use such tools that we can discover our hidden fortunes, from within ourselves, the entire universe and the God. I have come to conclusion that God is in Us, yes, within us, we have to find him. Yes that is pretty much possible.


 I keep saying this to myself, “where student become teachers” that’s when we must realize that we ought to learn things, no matter what age group we belong and how much age difference we have. I was blessed with such amazing students all throughout the life who became teachers. And I still know few powerful individuals who have abilities to conquer the world by conquering their inner self; I hope their energies are not wasted in meaningless endeavors, like other young ones, maybe in a manner that I sadly did. I would like to extend my heartiest thanks to few super individuals (SS, EW) who played significant role in teaching me things, for me one single word could mean the entire world. 

They might have said few things about Metaphysics and similarly someone dragged me into spiritualism and extreme meditation (needless to say that she once asked me to write about meditation and she asked me teach her how to meditate) whereas she wanted to teach me so many other aspect of seeking/searching and self-discovery. Now I am all smiles, and saying this to myself, thank you guys, you all gave me a word and it became a book, when I searched and explored into my own self. So I am now beyond the physical realm of myself and feel so connected with the divinity of superior being. It is so grandeur and so immense, I request you all, please look for that simple one word and get on to your quest and hunt or search, explore or discover, be patient though but get on to the ride. Ride of self discovery and realization. I am telling you the secret of success is in us, hidden deep down. Once you are there, you will feel words like “depression, stress, anxiety, boredom & so many other morbid aspects”, are so tiny and meaningless, and you would feel that “one single breath” has entire Universe hidden in it. The secret lies in one single breath, so much hidden energy is enclosed in one breath, it has more power than that of plutonium breaking, or any nuclear fission. It is the matter of reaching out to that one single secret breath (Inhale and exhale). It might seem like a fairy tale or something close but it is not. I wish and pray for all of you to reach to that point when you all could find that one word which will give you the translation and composition of entire book, a divine book, a book of life and beyond. I have very high hopes from few individuals who are at their tender ages are very deep in their quest and they could achieve a lot in life to become teachers soon, so that I could learn from them as well Have a good day.
Love nf.