Monday 4 June 2012

Four Questions


She asked me,Do you know what happens?When the autumn stays?I said yes & asked her to look into my empty eyes,Where tears desperate to burst had dried,Salting my throat, not letting me breathe,And thus making me flinch….She asked me,Do you know after suffering pain?Sometimes there lies a greater pain?I said yes and asked her to behold my lips,Where words had painfully stopped,In spite of feeling everything,Thus making me impertinent….She asked me,Do you know the art of absorbing?Absorbing another person’s pain?I said yes, & asked her to feel my warm hands,That reflected the heat of my burning soul,Heat of absorbing her miseries,Thus making me pervious….She asked me,Do you know when love reaches its zenith,It often becomes revengeful,This time I remained silent,Just trying to swallow her words,She asked me then nothing….And we kept looking into each other’s eyes,Trying to hold unspeakable love,As if we had gone insane,While holding our tears,To conceal our pain…..