Saturday 14 April 2012

Desires Vs Destiny:


 

It's a bizarre string of events,
Strangely compelling and full of lessons,
A minute of hope, a minute of rejoice,
A second of expectations,
Stitched with,
A moment of pain and uncontrolled tears,
Shed by the cobweb of my fears,
Heart tearing pain,
Making me insane,
A fight between desire and destiny,
At one moment,
The earth is removed,
Underneath my feat,
And I jump on my seat,
Shivering, sobbing, clutching my fists,
The next moment I get a high,
That whispers are made,
On the seventh sky,
To decide who’s going to get the trophy,
My desires or my destiny,
And I am all smiles,
Hoping for the best to happen,
When suddenly the next instance,
My heart is cut without a weapon,
It is a series of events indeed,
Unfolding and following each other,
Trailing one after another,
But now I can’t go any further,
To chase this impossibility,
I am done,
Over run,
And smiling at this irony,
While watching my life’s drama,
And thinking hard,
I have to be brave and strong,
what I have done wrong,
Clear the damages with fake smiles,
And begin again,
The creation of my desires,
Crushed by my destiny,
Every single moment,
Every single second,
In which I stitched my dreams,
Now it has been torn and fallen apart,
Right in front of my eyes,
And
I am not allowed to die,
Far away,
I see a hope,
And I am clinging to it,
With a rope,
Rope of my faith,
And holding my breath,
To see what next is going to happen,
In this series of hopeful hopeless events,
What next my fate has for me?
And who will win in the end?
My desires or my destiny?
My yearning or my luck?